Diego Rodriguez is the lead immigration attorney at Justinian & Associates. Growing up as a first-generation American, he witnessed his parents go through the naturalization process first-hand. The pride and joy that his parents showed upon becoming American citizens inspired Diego on his path to becoming an immigration attorney.
Diego takes immense pride in protecting the rights of his clients and giving a voice to the voiceless. Immigrants are often a victimized class and whether its the language barrier or the perception of illegal activity, people from other countries often believe they don't have rights. Diego has made it his mission to help those who cannot help themselves. He invites anyone who needs immigration services to contact him directly.
Areas of Practice
- Immigration Law
- Criminal Law
- Texas State Bar
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego CA, Juris Doctorate
- The University of Texas at San Antonio, San Antonio TX, Bacholarette of Arts Political Science
- American Association of Justice
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Greater Area Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- American Bar Associaton